Vibration damper for ADSS and OPGW cable:
Vibration Damper is used to minimize vibration caused by wind.
It can generate four resonance frequencies which can cover actual OPGW cable vibration range.
1.It can generate four resonance frequencies which cover actual OPGW cable vibration range.
2.After installation, the vibration amplitude of cable reduces syntony so as to suppress the conductor vibrations and ensure life of cable, with satisfactory result in vibration proof.
1. The damper can’t be installed to OPGW cable directly.
2. When the installation place of damper is beyond armor rod helical wire, each set of damper should be equipped with one set of armor rods.
3. Choose damper and armor rod according to cable diameter as well as specification table.
4. For the installed damper, its head at low frequency should toward tower.
5. According to operation strain of cable,spacing and determine the quantity for each spacing.
Company view :